11 Signs You Have Been Exposed To Toxic Mold!

 

Mold can be of thousand types, but scientists have classified it in according to the effects it has on the people and other living beings, as follows:

Toxigenic Molds:

This type of mold creates mycotoxins which severely endanger health, and may lead to immunosuppression and cancer. When the person inhales, touches, or consumes them, these toxins are absorbed into the body.

Allergenic Molds:

These molds are on the low end of the danger scale, as they lead to issues in the case of asthma or in children which are prone to mold allergies.

Pathogenic Molds:

Pathogenic molds cause infections, so they are especially dangerous for people with a weakened immune system. People exposed to this kind of mold experience an acute response which is similar to bacterial pneumonia.

 

Due to its numerous serious health issues, you need to know the 11 most common symptoms of mold illness:

  • Asthma and sinus issues, such as shortness of breath and cough
  • Eye issues, such as light sensitivity and red eyes
  • Headaches, Brain Fog, Memory issues, Trouble Focusing
  • Disturbed temperature regulation and night sweats
  • Fatigue, Weakness
  • Numbness and tingling sensations
  • Muscle cramps with no evident reason, constant nerve pain, aches, and joint pain
  • Digestive problems, including abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, appetite changes
  • Excessive thirst and frequent urges for urination
  • Tremors and vertigo
  • Metallic taste in the mouth

If you suffer these symptoms often, and mold has significantly affected your health and everyday life, you need to know how to solve this serious problem and avoid further complications.

The video below will help you get rid of mold and save your health, so make sure you watch it out!

 

Leave a Reply