Gentlemen, you might think you have figured the ladies, but there are some surprising things you didn’t know.
Women can be confusing for men sometimes, and guess what? Their body is also very confusing. Confused?
1. One breast is always larger than the other. It’s usually a small enough difference to not be noticeable. But no woman has equal-sized breasts.
2. The part of the brain that shows arousal during sex also shows a similar arousal in some women while they’re thinking about food. Especially when they have food cravings.
3. Contrary to popular belief women may experience multiple orgasms, while men always need time between orgasms.
4. If you’re wondering why your girlfriend always brings things up from the past, it’s because women’s brains have been shown to have greater recall and memory than men’s.
5. You might know that women live longer than men, on average. But do you know why?
Some studies suggest that women are generally more likely to lead a healthier lifestyle. But there have also been studies suggesting that women’s bodies are naturally better at fighting disease. And some even suggest this is especially true for women who have been child bearers.
6. Women over 40 are generally quicker at achieving orgasm than women under 40.
7. Women more easily trust a person who hugs them for more than 15 seconds. You can’t make this stuff up but does anybody else think that is an extra long time for a hug?
8. For up to 75 percent of women, clitoris stimulation is actually what makes them achieve an orgasm.
9. A woman’s egg is fertile between 24 and 48 hours and sperm can live up to 48 hours or longer in the a woman’s body. Yes, you read that right.
10. The only purpose of the clitoris is to bring women pleasure. It has no other functional value for the female body.
11. A woman’s clitoris grows all throughout at her life and when she hits menopause it actually becomes almost 3 times as large as when she was a teenager. Maybe that explains why women over 40 experience more orgasms?