Coca-Cola is the most popular drink all around the world.
However, despite its delicious, refreshing taste, scientists have found that it is poisonous causes numerous negative effects on the body. On the other hand, they have found that it would be much more effective if used in your household!
It’s extremely acidic, and its power is the same as that of a battery acid, and its terribly high acidic levels destroy the tooth enamel. The pH value of Coca-Cola is 2.5, which is too much, as the one of the battery acid is 1, while the pH level of pure water is 7.
Therefore, even though it is not suitable or consumption, you can use it as a household cleaning product, and we give you 20 options to do so:
- Wash off the grease from fabrics
- it destroys slugs and snails
- use it to descale a kettle
- remove the blood stains from clothes
- use it to clean engines
- To clean the grout on the floor, pour some Coke on the floor, and wipe after a while
- to eliminate the gums from the hair, soak the hair in Coke for 2 minutes, and then wipe it off
- Clean the battery terminals with some Coke
- polish the pennies by soaking them in some Coke
- use it to clean the toilet. Pour it in the toilet bowl and leave it to act for a while. Then, just flush clean.
- Pour some of it on the garage floor and then hose off to clean the oil stains.
- It can be used to remove hair dyes.
- clean the pool from the rusty stains by pouring 2 liters of it and leave it to act for several minutes.
- polish chrome by mixing it with aluminum foil.
- To clean the burnt pans, pour some Coke and leave it to dissolve the grease and dirt, and then wash the pan.
- Soak a sponge, piece of fabric, or aluminum foil in Coke, and rub off the rust and rusty bolts.
- You can use it to clean the vitreous china.
- To clean the paint from metal furniture, soak a towel in the acidic drink, and rub it against the stains.
- To eliminate marker stains, pour a bit of Coke on the carpet, scrub well, and wash it off with soapy water.
- This acidic drink literally dissolves teeth, so if you keep a tooth in a sealed container with Coke, it will dissolve over time.
Soft drinks lead to severe health risks
The journal Respirology published a study which showed that soft drinks lead to lung and breathing disorders such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
People who drink soft drinks such as Coke have a 48% higher risk of getting a heart attack and stroke than people who do not like these drinks.
Plus, carbonation in Coke causes calcium loss in bones, which softens and weakens the bones, and makes them prone to damage.
Hence, if you consider these household uses of Coke, you will easily conclude that it is not suitable for consumption, as it is a great alternative for chemical-laden cleaning agents. It seriously damages the stomach lining and endangers overall health.