Parasites are organisms that live and feed off of another organism. A parasite takes and consumes your body’s nutrients and meanwhile, it hurts the entire organism.
They can be found in numerous different forms and can thrive throughout the body, but most often live within the human intestines. Some types of parasites consume the red blood cells, causing anemia, others eat your food, making you hungry after every meal, but still unable to gain weight.
10 symptoms of parasite presence in the body and way to eliminate them:
1. Fatigue, exhaustion, depression, or feeling of apathy frequently.
2. Diarrhea. Parasites usually are situated in the intestines and this can cause numerous abdominal issues obstructing the regularity.
3. Skin problems: dry skin, eczema, rashes, hives, papular lesions and sores.
4. Mood and anxiety problems such as mood swings, nervousness, depression, forgetfulness, restlessness, and anxiety
5. Sleep problems such as insomnia, teeth grinding during sleep, bed wetting and disturbed sleep.
6. Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Irritable bowel syndrome is one of the more common signs of parasites in the body. Intestinal parasites fix themselves to the walls of the intestines which causes inflammation of the area.
7. Pain in navel, heart pain and arthritic pain, muscle and joint problems, including muscle pain, joint pain, muscle cramping, numbness of hands and/or feet.
8. Iron-deficiency anemia diagnosis
9. You need to know that you need to starve the parasites through eliminating sugar and processed foods from your diet, since they love sugar and everything that turns into sugar. Also, consuming more fiber helps the body get rid of parasites, especially worms.
The key to removing parasites is to consume food and herbs that facilitate a hostile environment for them rather than a hospitable one.Parasites hate gentian root, ginger, blackberries, raw cabbage, aloe, coconut oil, pineapple, pumpkin seeds, pomegranate seeds, and papaya. Make sure to eat as much of these foods as possible. Consuming more fiber helps the body get rid of parasites especially worms.