Lemons are awesome. Why? Well, we can answer that question or you – because they’re loaded with many healthy nutrients, such as: calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron and Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Vitamin B complex, as well as pectin fibers, proteins and carbohydrates. The citric acid of lemon has strong antibacterial and anti-viral power and it also has immune-stimulating powers that help keep us healthy.
Ladies and gentlemen, did you know that the amount of certain nutrients contained in the peel is 5 to 10 times higher than in the juice?Well yes, and the nutrients contained in lemon peel are calcium, potassium, magnesium, beta carotene, folate, vitamin C and vitamin.In this article we’re going to show you how to make a lemon water (using a whole lemon).
You will need the following ingredients:
- 20 Oz of water
- 6 lemons
- Honey (optional)
Lemon-Honey Drink – Health Benefits:
- This mixture will supercharge your immune system.
- It will speed up the weight-loss and help you lose weight much faster.
- It will improve your mood and happiness, and help you avoid anxiety.
- It will hydrate your lymph system.
- It will speed up the healing process.
- It will help you fight the cold and the flu.
- It will help you balance the pH Levels of your organism.
- Clears your skin to look beautiful.
- Freshen your breath.
- It will boost your energy levels.
- It will improve your digestion and help you regulate your metabolism.
- It will cleanse your body from all harmful toxins.
Just one cup of this super healthy drink will help you you start the day hydrated and healthy!