Coca-Cola Recalls Dasani Water After Clear Parasite Worm Was Found In Bottles Across U.S.

There has been a major recall by the Coca-Cola company today after several thousand bottles of their drinking water was found to be contaminated with a parasite.

It has sent several hundred people to the hospital and is responsible for parasitic symptoms such as fever, rash, vomiting and stomach bloating.

This comes on the heels of a recent report in which Coca-Cola admitted that Dasani is really just “purified” tap water.

Even though the majority of the impurities have admittedly been removed from Dasani water, and minerals added back in, these parasites have somehow worked their way into their supposedly “clean” water system which has been passed on to the consumer.

The FDA has shut down the manufacturing facility and issued a major recall on the brand.

Leave a Reply