Universe is an amazing place and there’s a lot of things that we will never know.
We tend to think that we know our own bodies perfectly. We know how they work and what kinds of changes and processes are occurring in them every second of the day. But in fact, the human body is one seriously complex and mysterious mechanism that sometimes confuses even the most qualified specialists — doctors and scientists.
Did you know about all these?
1. Sleeping without a pillow reduces back pain and keeps your spine stronger.
2. There are three things the human brain cannot resist noticing – Food, attractive people and danger
3. Right-handed people tend to chew food on their right side
4. You can survive without eating for weeks, but you will only live 11 days without sleeping.
5. People who laugh a lot are healthier than those who don’t.
6. A human brain has a capacity to store 5 times as much information as Wikipedia
7. Our brain uses same amount power as 10-watt light bulb!!
8. Our body gives enough heat in 30 mins to boil 1.5 litres of water!!
9. Your shoes are the first thing people subconsciously notice about you. Wear nice shoes.
10. There are at least 6 people in the world who look exactly like you. There’s a 9% chance that you’ll meet one of them in your lifetime.
11. The Ovum egg is the largest cell and the sperm is the smallest cell!