Oregano tea has been used for centuries as a natural remedy for a number of different ailments. Oregano contains many important compounds and extremely valuable antioxidants for your body.
Here is how to prepare oregano tea:
4 – 6 tbsp. fresh oregano leaves
2 ½ cups water
1 tbsp. organic raw honey
First, cut the oregano leaves to release the oil. Boil the water on the stove for 10 minutes, then add the leaves. Let them steep for 5 minutes. Use tea strainer to strain and add honey to sweet.
Drink oregano tea while hot to gain all of its benefits.
Drink Oregano Tea to Heal:
- Coughs, headaches, bronchial problems, swollen glands.
- Constipation, parasites, fungus.
- Eczema, ear infection, sprains, colds, and back pain.
- Depression, flu, head lice, warts, and athlete’s foot.
- Indigestion, excess gas, bloating, urinary problems.
- Lyme disease, colitis / gastrointestinal disorders, canker sores, E. coli – and try it for whatever ails you.
- Allergies, burns, bleeding, fatigue.