Having clear and glowing skin can be a sign of health and vitality.
To maintain the skin radiant and young, it is necessary to put into practice a series of habits that, as well as supporting its repair process, also minimize the negative effects of the sun and toxins in the environment.
Masks are a great tool to keep your skin looking great. Their purpose is to eliminate skin impurities, dust particles and contaminants from external sources, like sweat and tallow that the body produces.
It doesn’t matter what kind of skin you have: adding a nighttime facial cleansing routine is essential.
In order to make the job easier, we recommend that you exfoliate your skin every few days:
If you have oil skin, aim to exfoliate 2 times a week
If you have dry skin, 1 exfoliation will suffice
The face makes that we’ve included in our article to help you get rid of skin impurities will also help to soften and improve the texture of your dermis.
1.Oat, honey and milk mask
This mask is perfect if you have sensitive skin and have searched high and low for an exfoliator that gently removes blemishes.
Milk and honey soften skin and make pores smaller while honey eliminates any kind of impurity.
- 1 tablespoon of natural oats (10 g)
- 5 drops of honey
- 1 tablespoon of fresh milk (10 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of water (10 ml)
– Mix the four ingredients until a homogeneous paste forms.
– Apply the mask onto clean skin, massaging it in with circular movements.
– After massaging it on your entire face, leave on for 10 minutes.
– Wash off with warm water and pat dry with a towel to close all the pores.
– Use the mask once a week.
2. Avocado and oats mask
If you’re looking for a mask that has a lovely texture while eliminating impurities from your skin, this one’s for you.
Avocado has become one of the most popular foods world-wide for its flavor and texture.
The fruit makes for a perfect ingredient in a mousse that works to thoroughly clean your skin. Among its most notable qualities are the following:
It’s rich in fatty acids that soften skin.
Avocado contains biotin, which promotes healthy skin and revitalizes dead and scaly skin.
It has vitamin A, which restructures damaged skin.
All of these benefits work well with oats. Oats primarily work to remove skin impurities.
- 1 tablespoon of powdered oats (10 g)
- ¼ mashed avocado
– In a bowl, mix the oats and avocado together well.
– Apply on a clean face, using circular movements to massage the skin.
– Leave in for 15 minutes and wash your face with only cold water, not soap, repeating the circular movements.
– Dry your skin with a cotton towel.
– We recommend that you avoid using soap on your face after using this mask. Soaps contain ingredients that strip away the natural acids that are left behind by the avocado.
You can wash your face as you normally would the next day.
3. For oily skin
If you have oily skin, you can use diluted baking soda.
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda (2 g)
- 2 tablespoons of water (20 ml)
- 1 cotton ball
– Mix the water and baking soda in a container.
– Wet the cotton ball and apply it to the face using ascending circular motions, from the chin to the forehead, for 3 to 5 minutes.
– Try to pay special attention to the zones that are most prone to black heads (nose and cheekbones).
– Rinse with cold water to finish the massage.
4. Clay and cucumber water mask
This mask is focused on cleansing and balancing oily skin.
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 cup of green clay (100 g)
- 7 tablespoons of mineral water (70 ml)
– Take the cucumber and cut into thick pieces. Let sit in a glass of mineral water for thirty minutes.
– In a plastic or wood container, mix the green clay and the cucumber water with a spoon (that isn’t metal).
– Once the ingredients have formed a paste, apply to the face and let the mask sit for 15 minutes.
– Rinse with warm water.
This is the most promising home remedy to get flawless skin. The steam opens the pores of the skin and flushes out all the impurities while making skin tighter, smoother, fairer and beautiful. Take steam once a week before bath and you would simply love the results.