Ever heard of the ramen burger? They’re probably the biggest thing since sliced bread, and for good reason too! Ramen burgers combine the perfect balance of crispiness, juiciness, and bizarre all into one package. They’re easy to make, delicious to eat, and above all incredible to enjoy. When you’re out of those bread buns, pick up a ramen packet to satisfy your burger cravings.
- 1 Ramen Packet
- ¼ Quarter Pound of Beef
- 1 Large Egg
- 4 Tablespoons of Vegetable Oil
- Boil the ramen according to the package directions. Once it’s done set aside the flavor packet for later. You can use it to season your beef or throw it away.
- Crack the egg into a medium-sized bowl. Whisk it before adding in the drained ramen. Make sure to mix the ramen up well with the egg until the egg is almost done. The egg will help to hold the ramen together.
- Get two small bowls and place half of the ramen in each bowl. Place a cookie sheet of plastic or cookie sheet over each half of ramen in the bowl. Stack the bowls on top of each other, and if necessary place a can of soup on top. This will help the ramen to form its ‘bun’ shape. Place the ramen in the refrigerator for fifteen minutes.
- While the ramen is setting in the freezer preheat your pan. Bring it up to medium heat and add in the oil. Once the ramen is done setting in the freezer pull it out.
- Gently tap the ramen into your hand with the plastic or cookie sheet still attached. You want the ramen to hold its shape at this point. Once you have the ramen out gently deposit it into the pre-heated pan. Allow the ramen to fry in the pan for about two minutes before flipping it over. You want the ramen to be golden brown on both sides so it’s set as the ‘bun’ base.
- Cook the other half of your ramen bun before adding in the beef. Add any desired spices during this cooking process. Remember to spread any desired sauces onto your ramen ahead of time. You can also use the seasoning packet at this time to season the beef if you so desire.
- Add the desired fixings to your ramen buns, add the beef patty, and enjoy.
The ramen burger is quick, easy to make, and delicious to eat. While it’s not the healthiest dish for you, it’s certainly one of the most unique ones you can whip up for dinner.