Aloe Vera is one of the most famous plants you can find thanks to its unlimited health benefits. You can use its leaves and gel to treat a large number of health issues and skin conditions efficiently. Since it is a natural product, Aloe Vera has potent properties which work far more efficiently than conventional chemical-packed products.
You can consume Aloe Vera leaves in a tea form, or simply extract the gel from its leaves and drink it as a smoothie or apply it externally on the affected area.
Simply take an Aloe Vera leaf, cut it in half and use the gel to treat wounds, cuts or burns.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE OTHER BENEFITS THAT ALOE VERA CAN PROVIDE:
1. It is especially good for relieving the pain from sunburns
2. The gel will help you rejuvenate and accelerate cell regeneration and growth just by applying it on your skin. You can also use it as an excellent moisturizer.
3. The gel is abundant in powerful antioxidant and anti-fungal properties, so that’s why many people use it to treat mouth candida.
4. It is abundant in all possible vitamins, especially B12.
5. It also possesses numerous minerals such as potassium, magnesium, calcium, chromium, iron, copper, zinc, manganese as well as other immunity boosters.
6. Aloe Vera gel is also good for treating skin inflammations, allergies, but also more difficult conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, acne, blisters and more.
7. It balances the levels of blood sugar naturally.
8. It relieves heart burn and relaxes the nerves.
9. Aloe Vera can treat all types of illnesses, especially colds and flu.
10. It improves your oral health, especially your gums and teeth.
HOW TO EXTRACT ALOE VERA GEL
To use Aloe Vera internally, simply extract the gel and prepare a delicious smoothie.
Start off by cutting the sides and the tip. Make sure the upper cut isn’t wider than your finger, as the gel will pour out immediately.
Once done, take a thin knife and remove the inner layer slowly. Cut the middle and using a regular spoon, scrap the gel and pour it somewhere aside in a container for a later use.
Do not throw away its peels! They’re also excellent for your skin. You can use them to prepare an excellent face mask!
In the end, pour the thin layer of pure Aloe Vera gel in your blender and blend it with your favorite fruits and veggies. You can also use it plain and just add some water!
Aloe Vera gel along with some lemon and honey can give you the best detoxification drink ever!
Use this marvelous plant for whatever you need more often! You won’t regret it!