PEANUT BUTTER, BANANA, & YOGURT ‘PUPSICLES’
4 cups (32-oz container) plain yogurt
1 large banana
4 Tbsp peanut butter (the only ingredient should be peanuts, and maybe a little salt)
Non-aerosol coconut or olive oil cooking spray
Small dog treats
1. Blend yogurt, banana, and peanut butter in blender.
2. Place small cups in a rimmed baking pan and spray with natural, non-aerosol cooking spray.
3. Fill cups half way with yogurt mixture then place one treat in each cup to serve as an edible popsicle stick.
4. Transfer pan to freezer and freeze for 2-3 hours.
5. Remove a ‘pupsicle’ from the freezer and hold onto the stick as your furry friend enjoys his treat. Once the frozen portion gets to be a manageable size, your dog can enjoy the treat on his own.