Never Dry Laundry Indoors, the Side Effect Can be Deadly!

LAUNDRY INDOORS

Many of you have probably heard that drying your laundry inside the house is not recommended because the evaporation from the laundry negatively affects our health.

Craig Mather (43) from Bolton got a lung infection because he didn’t adhere to the warnings and dried his clothes inside his house. Mold spores which occur due to drying clothes in the room have caused him serious lung problems.

“I started to recover only when I was diagnosed with chronic pulmonary aspergillosis and I was prescribed the specific drugs to combat fungal infections,”

stated this father of three children.

After the doctor warned him that his problem will become even worse, he stopped drying clothes inside his living room and after 12 months his health improved significantly.

There are many other people who had the same problem as Craig Mather. Doctors warn that drying clothes indoors is linked with various health conditions. This unhealthy habit can increase the humidity level by up to 30% which is an ideal environment for the development of mold spores.

“One bunch of washed laundry contains almost two liters of water that is released into the room. Most of us are immune to infections that grow in these wet conditions, or have a body that can fight the infection. However, patients with asthma may experience problems with coughing and breathing difficulties, and in people with weakened immune systems, such as cancer patients treated with chemotherapy and patients with AIDS and autoimmune diseases, fungi can cause pulmonary aspergillosis. It is a condition that can cause incurable and sometimes fatal lung damage, “stated professor David Denning who recommends to dry your clothes outside or in a dryer, especially not in your bedrooms and living room.

h/t: www.healthyandnaturallife.com

image source: www.buzzsalsa.com

Leave a Reply