Lemons boast antibacterial, antiviral, immune-boosting and weight-loss benefits
Lemons are rich in citric acid, calcium, magnesium, vitamin C, bioflavonoids, pectin, and limonene. These nutrients are known to boost our immunity and fight infections.
Lemons are also a great weight loss tool because the nutrients contained within support digestion and cleanse the liver.
Raw Homemade Lemonade
This is how you can make some of your own homemade lemonade!
- 2 cups cold, filtered water
- 2 Tablespoons of raw honey
- 10 drops of lemon essential oil
- 2 lemons, peeled
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 handful ice
- Blend all ingredients, except ice, in a high-power blender until smooth.
- Add ice and blend again until smooth.
- Serve your homemade lemonade over ice.