Most people are experiencing this aggravating problem like occurrence of dark circles and puffiness under the eyes that make you look older, as well as tired. This is undoubtedly not a pretty sight and appears as a result of insomnia, nasal congestion, stress, anemia, oversleeping, eczema, excessive use of salt, alcohol, cigarettes, and sun exposure.
If you are considering to get rid of dark circles and puffiness by using cosmetic chemicals, allow me to tell you that is not the right choice. These products contain harsh chemicals that can harm your skin under the eyes as it is so fragile. And you don’t need that. What you need is a healthy alternative.
In the video below, you will see a woman using mixture of coffee grounds, coconut oil, and black pepper to naturally get rid of her dark circles.
Needed ingredients and their properties:
• Coffee has powerful anti-inflammatory properties
• Black pepper boosts circulation
• Coconut oil stimulates the release of the coffee and pepper oils so the skin can easily absorb them
Way of application:
• Apply the coffee grounds under the eyes
• Let it work for a few minutes
• Gently wipe it off as you don’t want to damage the skin under your eyes
We strongly recommend you to give this treatment a try as it will help you defeat black circles around the eyes and it will provide you only positive results. Although, this is a temporary solution, it will make you look refreshed.