Body scrubs are the ultimate sweet treat for your skin. Here are a few that are actually worth the hype.
1. Natura Bisse C+C Vitamin Scrub (Amazon, $69)
If you’re looking to buff away dark spot from all of Summer’s bug bites and slough away dead skin, look no further. This vitamin C packed scrubber will brighten your complexion.
2. Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Scrub (Amazon, $50)
If you want to smell heavenly after your shower, soak up this coconut and almond gentle scrub.
3. Josie Maran Argan Sugar Balm Body Scrub (Amazon, $32)
This scrub softly removes dead skin and leaves skin soft and dewy.
4. Herbivore Botanicals – All Natural Coco Rose Body Polish (Amazon, $44)
This amazing scrub smells of coconut and Moroccan rose and will leave your skin smooth and moisturized all day long.
5. Ahava Softening Butter Salt Scrub (Ahava, $26)
Locals swear by this scrub. First it exfoliates, then acts as a lotion when you add water. Bonus? It has anti-aging properties too.
6. Burt’s Bees Cranberry & Pomegranate Sugar Scrub (Amazon, $13)
Burt’s Bees is all natural, affordable and dependable. The sugar crystals flake off dead skin and the pomegranate oil and Shea butter lock in moisture.
7. Lavanila Vanilla Bean Creamy Body Scrub (Amazon, $25)
This stuff smells amazing. Shower with it and you’ll literally smell vanilla delicious for hours!