Health Benefits of Eating Two Bananas a Day
Many nutritionists claim that if people eat two bananas a day in a period of 30 days, the state of their health will be improved radically.
Here’s a list of health benefits of eating two bananas a day:
- Bananas have low sodium content, but they have large quantities of potassium which means that bananas are excellent for regulation of heart health and blood pressure. Researchers have found out that by taking bananas on a daily basis, you lower the chances of developing heart attack for up to 40%.
- This fruit is excellent for individuals who are experiencing problems with their digestive system. Bananas are packed with fiber and this is the reason why they are so efficient with intestine problems. They are especially useful in cases of constipation.
- Whenever you feel lack of energy, grab a banana because this fruit can instantly boost your energy In addition, this fruit can be used as healthy snack before training and this is the reason why many professional athletes keep bananas close to them.
- These fruits can aid your efforts to eliminate heartburn because they are loaded with antacid and can manage this uncomfortable problem.
- If you are experiencing iron deficiency, bananas can help you. They are rich in compounds that stimulate red blood cells and hemoglobin production and they are especially useful for anemia sufferers.
- Studies have shown that students, who eat one banana for breakfast, after their main meal or as a snack, have significantly better level of concentration. The reason is simple – bananas are loaded with potassium and this essential mineral improves the work of human brain and supports memory, concentration and learning abilities.
- Tryptophan is another substance which is beneficial for the body that is found in bananas. Tryptophan is used by our body in order to create serotonin or the hormone of happiness. Instead of eating ice-cream or chocolate when you are down, eat bananas.
- Pregnant women can also benefit from bananas because they need many different nutrients and bananas have most of them. On top of that, bananas won’t make them feel sick even when their stomach is delicate. In addition, researchers have shown that bananas can soothe the symptoms of morning sickness because they raises your blood sugar level.
Via Non-Stop Healthy