This Plant Almost Killed My Daughter in Less Than a Minute. It’s Urgent That Everyone Knows What it is!

 

You should always be careful when you leave your children in your home unattended or when they are left in your friends’ home.

Make sure that the area where they are staying is safe.

JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER NOW AND GET YOUR:

“This plant almost kill my daughter” is a phrase that we hear a lot these days.

This plant is found in many offices and homes although it is very poisonous.

The plant’s name is Dieffenbachia and all the parts including its juice are very poisonous because they contain large amounts of calcium oxalate.

This Plant in My Home Almost Killed My Daughter in Less Than a Minute

The poison of this plant acts on children in less than 60 seconds and up to 15 minutes for adults.

In case you are keeping this  plant at work or at home, we strongly advise you to replace it.

 

References:

Leave a Reply