Hundreds of years ago people didn’t have to worry about toxicity in the body. They used a simplistic and natural way of life that didn’t require detoxification of toxins. It wasn’t until just recently that medical professionals began to acknowledge the issue of chemicals polluting our bodies.
It turns out that toxins have become an inescapable part of our everyday lives. In the previous decade there have been roughly 100,000 different chemicals used in the United States. They’re used commercially in the food we eat, the medicine we take, and general house care products that appear completely innocent.
Signs that You Have Too Many Toxins in Your Body:
- Sleep disorders like insomnia and restlessness
- Body odor and foul breath
- Persisting exhaustion
- Worsening inflammatory problems like arthritis and asthma
- Trouble with digestion
- Development of ulcers or hemorrhoids
- Skin reactions
- Sensitivity to scents
- Muscle aches and pains
- Loss of mental clarity and motivation
It’s worth noting that these signs are quite general. Some might be a symptom of a completely irrelevant medical condition. Before you go assuming that your body is polluted you should always check up with your physician.
If you find yourself suffering from any of these seven symptoms, here are a few tips that may help:
- Support your liver with things like dandelion tea, parsley, cilantro, and milk thistle.
- Drink more water — it helps flush toxins out of your body.
- Exercise at least 30 minutes a day. Exercise gets the circulation moving, helping to move toxins along.
- Get a good daily supply of digestion-supportive probiotics, found in kefir, yogurt, sauerkraut, Kombucha tea, miso soup, tempeh, and kim chi.
- Always brush your tongue — even better, use a tongue scraper—when brushing your teeth.
- Practice deep breathing — we get rid of a lot of the toxins in our bodies through our lungs.
- Use only natural skin care products that are free of fragrances, sulfates, phthalates, parabens, and other potentially toxic ingredients, and always read labels. Use my Ingredients to Avoid list to find safer options.
- Choose clean, whole, and organic foods whenever possible!
h/t: mindbodygreen.com/0-13737/7-signs-you-have-too-many-toxins-in-your-life.html ;