People in Japan have the habit to drink water as soon as they wake up. Many studies have proven the advantage of this technique. Treatment with water gives results against many serious diseases.
It is known that drinking water on an empty stomach works in the treatment of the following diseases: headache, body aches, heart system, accelerated heart beat, epilepsy, blood fat, bronchitis, asthma, TB, meningitis, kidney disease and urinary tract, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, piles, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, diseases of the uterus, menstrual disorders, diseases of the ear, nose and throat.
This is how to do perform the water therapy:
- As soon as you wake up in the morning, before brushing your teeth, drink 4 glasses (200 ml) of water.
- Wash your teeth, but do not eat nor drink anything in the next 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes you can eat and drink as you would every day.
- After your breakfast, lunch or dinner do not eat or drink anything for the next two hours.
- Those that are old and sick and unable to drink 4 glasses of water on an empty stomach, can begin with drinking water as much as they can, and then each day increase the amount until they reach the required 4 glasses of water .
- This method will help with many diseases, and a healthy person will enjoy the new energy acquired from the water therapy.
- As the story goes, doing this method has the power to heal high blood pressure in 30 days, gastritis in 10 days, diabetes in 30 days, constipation in 10 days and will also make you feel much more energized and improve your entire body function.
This method should not only be used for helping with some of the diseases above, but should also be implemented as a part of your life. It has no side effects at all and it has the power to do wonders for your health.
Drinking Water combined with Military Diet can also help you in losing weight fast.
Key Benefits of Drinking Water on an Empty Stomach:
1. Helps Rid the Body of Toxins
As you drink water, it naturally urges movement in your bowels. At night, your body repairs itself and casts out all the toxins in the body. When you drink water on an empty stomach in the morning, you will flush out these harmful toxins, leaving your body fresh and healthy. Drinking plenty of water can help in increasing the production of muscle cells and new blood cells.
2. Improves Metabolism
Drinking water on an empty stomach can increase your metabolic rate by at least 24%. It is very important for those people who are on a strict diet. An increased metabolic rate means an improved digestive system. You will be able to follow your diet routine more easily if you digest faster. Drinking water immediately after waking up purifies the colon, making it easier to absorb nutrients.
3. Reinforces Healthy Weight Loss
When you drink water in the morning on an empty stomach, you will release all your toxins and it will improve your digestive system. You will feel less hungry and your cravings will be reduced. This will prevent weight gain caused by overeating.
4. Alleviates Heartburn and Indigestion
Indigestion is caused by increased acidity in the stomach. You suffer from heartburn when the acid refluxes into your oesophagus. When you drink water on an empty stomach, these acid are pushed down and get diluted, solving the problem. Also, this provides a head start for your stomach for the upcoming breakfast.
5. Improves Complexion and Skin Radiance
Dehydration causes premature wrinkles and deep pores in the skin. It was found out in a study that drinking 500 ml of water on an empty stomach increases blood flow in the skin and makes skin glow. Also, drinking more water throughout the day means that your body is releasing toxins, which will make your skin more radiant.
6. Promotes Shiny, Smooth, and Healthy Hair
Dehydration can have a serious impact on your hair growth. Drinking plenty of water nourishes your hair from the inside out. Water makes up almost ¼ of the weight of a hair strand. An insufficient intake of water can cause brittle hair and thin hair strands. You should drink more water every day, but drinking water on an empty stomach can improve the quality of your hair to a greater extent.
7. Prevents Kidney Stones and Bladder Infections
Drinking water immediately after waking up is important for preventing kidney stones and bladder infections. It is a fact that drinking water on an empty stomach dilutes the acids which lead to stones in the kidney. The more water you drink (to a healthy limit), the more you will be protected from various kinds of bladder infections caused by toxins.