Garlic is a vegetable that is being widely used for enriching all kinds of dishes due to its unique flavor and aroma. Furthermore, garlic is well known by its health-boosting properties and its richness in essential nutrients and selenium, vitamin C, manganese, calcium and potassium, and has low calorie content.
Namely, the best way to provide ourselves with the garlic’s health benefits is by consuming organic garlic. When it comes to organic garlic, we have great news for you-you, instead of buying garlic you can easily grow it home without using dangerous chemicals and thus you will always be supplied with garlic.
For beginners, we will mention some of the garlic’s best health benefits:
• Excellent for heart health
• Regular consumption of garlic reduces the risk of heart diseases and high blood pressure, and stimulates the body in the processing of cholesterol
• Extremely effective in the fight against diseases and sicknesses like common cold, that makes it an excellent immune booster
• Prevents the risk of cancer
How to grow garlic at home:
• First, break up the garlic bulb into cloves and then put them in a couple inches deep in loose, damp soil.
• The pointed side of the clove should be facing upwards.
• Once the garlic sprouts, water it, but don’t overwater it because the garlic doesn’t need much water.
• Cut off the blooming flowers to keep their amazing taste.
• Make sure you oil it up once it reaches up to 5-6 leaves.